Last updated: January 1, 2017
Last updated: January 1, 2017
Teamdeck sp. z o.o. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) with its registered office in: Nowowiejskiego 55, 61-734 Poznań, Poland, NIP: 7831750055, REGON: 365865326, registered in the Regional Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto I Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, registered in the commercial register (KRS) under no. 0000646426 operates the https://teamdeck.io website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Teamdeck sp. z o.o. is a Polish-based company and thus comply with the Polish law, in particular with the Act on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended).
§1. Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask customer to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify customer. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, customer email address, name, phone number, postal address (“Personal Information”).
§2. Log Data
1. We may also collect information that customer browser sends whenever customer visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as customer computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that customer visit, the time and date of customer visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
2. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
1. Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to customer browser from a web site and stored on customer computer’s hard drive.
2. We use “cookies” to collect information. Customer can instruct his browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if customer does not accept cookies, customer may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
§4. Behavioral Remarketing
Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/ads/#568137493302217
Facebook adheres the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
§5. Service Providers
1. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
2. These third parties have access to customer Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use customer Personal Information to contact customer with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to customer. Customer may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
§7. Compliance With Laws
We will disclose customer Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
§8. Business Transaction
The security of customer Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect customer Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
1. Customer information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
2. If customer is located outside Poland and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to Poland and process it there.
§11. Links To Other Sites
2. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
§12. Children’s Privacy
1. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
2. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a children under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.