Teamdeck sp. z o.o. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) with its registered office in: Nowowiejskiego 55, 61-734 Poznań, Poland, NIP: 7831750055, REGON: 365865326, registered in the Regional Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto I Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, registered in the commercial register (KRS) under no. 0000646426 operates the https://teamdeck.io website (the Service).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
We will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this Data Protection Policy.
We store personal information for for as long as it is necessary in order to fulfill our contractual and statutory obligations. It should be noted here that our business relationship is a long term obligation, which is set up on the basis of periods of years. If the data is no longer required in order to fulfill contractual or statutory obligations, it is deleted, unless its further processing is required – for a limited time – for the purpose of fulfilling obligations to preserve records according to commercial and tax law.
We use your Personal Information for providing and improving the Service and to inform you about our services. Before using the Service and in order to use it, you are obliged to agree to the collection and use of information by us in accordance with this policy. You voluntarily provide us information and you consent that we process information.
You have the right to request from us to access and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning your information or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Teamdeck sp. z o.o. is a Polish-based company and thus comply with regulations and requirements resulting from the European Regulation (eu) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 april 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing directive 95/46/ec (general data protection regulation).
§1. Name and address of the controller
Controller of your personal data, which you provide via teamdeck.io is Teamdeck sp. z o.o. with its registered office in: Nowowiejskiego 55, 61-734 Poznań, Poland, NIP: 7831750055, REGON: 365865326, registered in the Regional Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto I Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, registered in the commercial register (KRS) under no. 0000646426.
§2. Information Collection And Use
- Before using our Service, we ask customer to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact, identify customer and provide them marketing information. You should agree to provide us personally identifiable information in order to use our Service. You can also submit consent to processing your data for the marketing purposes by clicking “I would like to receive information and updates from Teamdeck and Apptension checkbox located in our Service. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, customer email address, name, phone number, postal address (“Personal Information”). We collect information you provide via the Service when you:
a) use the Service,
b) register or update an account,
c) contact us,
d) subscribe to newsletters.
- We use your information for our legitimate interests, including:a) managing our Service and your registration and account,
b) providing services via teamdeck.io, respond to your questions, and fulfil our obligations with agreement binding us with you,
c) providing you with customer support,
d) communicating with you regarding technical notices, updates, security alarms, information about changes to our Terms and Conditions or Data Protection Policies,
e) to help and protect security of Teamdeck services,
f) enhancing and personalizing services and marketing,
g) seeking legal help regarding conducting of our business,
h) fulfilling statutory provisions and obligations of Teamdeck – ie. Tax obligations.
- With your consent, we also use your information to send you newsletters and other promotional communications about our or Apptension products, services, promotions and offers and to serve advertising tailored to your interests.
- We process some of your data automatically. We use profiling for the following cases, for instance: we use assessment tools in order to be able to notify and advise you regarding our products. These allow communications and marketing to be tailored as needed – including market and opinion research.
- Personally information are:a) processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to you,
b) collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes – providing services and marketing information from Teamdeck sp. z o.o. about our services, and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes,
c) adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed,
d) accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date,
e) kept in a form which permits identification of you for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed,
f) processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
- We process all information in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personally identifiable data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damages. We use appropriate technical and organisational measures that keep all data safe and we update and upgrade them.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by clicking „Resignation” buton in any e-mail received from us. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- We do not collect or process any data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
§3. Legal basis for the processing
We process your personal information according to this Data Protection Policy and only for the purposes set forth:
a) Your identity and other data (email, address, phone number) is needed to establish user account at teamdeck.io. and to start using our service. We need your data to the fulfilment of contractual obligations – the legal basis for processing is art. 6 para. 1c of the GDPR,
b) We contact with you via e-mail or by phone with support regarding our services provided by teamdeck. io. We want provide our customers with excellent services so we want to know your opinion of Teamdeck – in that case we can sometimes contact you and ask you about your feelings about our product – teamdeck.io – the legal basis for processing is art. 6 para. 1b and 1f of the GDPR,
c) As a controller of personal data and as a business entity with have the right to seek legal help regarding conducting of our business and in that purpose to process your data – the legal basis for processing is art. 6 para. 1b and 1f of the GDPR,
d) Due to statutory provisions and obligations of Teamdeck – ie. Tax obligations, invoicing regarding our services – we can process your data – the legal basis for processing is art. 6 para. 1c of the GDPR,
e) As a result of your consent – for example for marketing purposes – the legal basis for processing is art. 6 para. 1a of the GDPR.
§7. Information sharing and disclosure
- As a service provider via electronic means of conducting business, we seriously take into consideration safety of all the data provided by our service – Teamdeck.io. In order to provide you with excellent qualities of our service, your data may be transferred to Teamdeck’s providers of services used in our services (Amazon Web Services, Pusher, Podio, Google, CakeHr, Chargebee, Mailchimp, Apptension, etc. – processors.). We also may share information our attorneys and consultants supporting Teamdeck in seeking legal rights.
- In every case, we have concluded necessary data processing agreements guaranteeing that processors are implementing appropriate technical and organisational measures in such a manner that processing will meet the requirements of this Data Protection Policy and ensure the protection of your rights.
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser.
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/b) Facebook: Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/ads/#568137493302217
Facebook adheres the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance.
You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
§8. Compliance and security
- We, both at the time of the determination of the means for processing and at the time of the processing itself, implement appropriate technical and organisational measures, such as pseudonymisation, which are designed to implement data-protection principles, such as data minimisation, in an effective manner and to integrate the necessary safeguards into the processing in order to meet the requirements of law and protect the rights of our customers. We also implement appropriate technical and organisational measures for ensuring that, by default, only personal data which are necessary for each specific purpose of the processing are processed.
a) maintain a record of processing activities under our responsibility,
b) use pseudonymisation and encryption of personal data;
c) ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services;
d) restore the availability and access to personal data in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident;
e) test, assess and evaluate the effectiveness of technical and organisational measures for ensuring the security of the processing.
§10. Changes To This Data Protection Policy
- We may update our Data Protection Policy. We will notify customer of any changes by posting the new Data Protection Policy on this page.
- Customer is advised to review this Data Protection Policy periodically for any changes. Changes to this Data Protection Policy are effective when they are posted on this page.