Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
Last updated: January 1, 2017
Last updated: January 1, 2017
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://teamdeck.io website (the “Service”) operated by Teamdeck sp. z o.o. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) with its registered office in: Nowowiejskiego 55, 61-734 Poznań, Poland, NIP: 7831750055, REGON: 365865326, registered in the Regional Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto I Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, registered in the commercial register (KRS) under no. 0000646426.
Customer access to and use of the Service is conditioned on customer acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service customer agrees to be bound by these Terms. If customer disagrees with any part of the terms then customer may not access the Service.
§1. Technical requirements
1. In the scope pertaining to the use of the Teamdeck features by the customers, the Terms and Conditions shall be treated as the “regulations” mentioned in Article 8 of the Act of 18 July, 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
2. A technical requirements pertains to the technical aspects that customer must fulfill in order to use Service. Customer should use:
1. Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis (“Billing Cycle”). Billing cycles are set either on a monthly or annual basis, depending on the type of subscription plan you select when purchasing a Subscription.
2. At the end of each Billing Cycle, customer Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless customer cancels it or Teamdeck sp. z o.o. cancels it. Customer may cancel his Subscription renewal either through online account management page or by contacting Teamdeck sp. z o.o. customer support team.
A valid payment method, including credit card, is required to process the payment for customer Subscription. Customer shall provide Teamdeck sp. z o.o. with accurate and complete billing information including full name, address, state, zip code, telephone number, and a valid payment method information. By submitting such payment information, customer automatically authorize Teamdeck sp. z o.o. to charge all Subscription fees incurred through customer account to any such payment instruments.
3. Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, Teamdeck sp. z o.o. will issue an electronic invoice indicating that customer must proceed manually, within a certain deadline date, with the full payment corresponding to the billing period as indicated on the invoice.
§3. Free Trial
1. Teamdeck sp. z o.o. may, at its sole discretion, offer a Subscription with a free trial for a limited period of time (“Free Trial”).
2. Customer may be required to enter his billing information in order to sign up for the Free Trial.
If costomer do enter his billing information when signing up for the Free Trial, customer will not be charged by Teamdeck sp. z o.o. until the Free Trial has expired. On the last day of the Free Trial period, unless customer cancelled his Subscription, customer will be automatically charged the applicable Subscription fees for the type of Subscription you have selected.
3. At any time and without notice, Teamdeck sp. z o.o. reserves the right to (i) modify the terms and conditions of the Free Trial offer, or (ii) cancel such Free Trial offer.
§4. Fee Changes
1. Teamdeck sp. z o.o., in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify the Subscription fees for the Subscriptions. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Billing Cycle.
2. Teamdeck sp. z o.o. will provide customer with a reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate customer Subscription before such change becomes effective.
3. Customer continued use of the Service after the Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes customer agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
Certain refund requests for Subscriptions may be considered by Teamdeck sp. z o.o. on a case-by-case basis and granted in sole discretion of Teamdeck sp. z o.o..
1. When customer creates an account with us, customer must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of customer account on our Service.
2. Customer is responsible for safeguarding the password that customer use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under his password, whether his password is with our Service or a third-party service.
Customer agrees not to disclose his password to any third party. Customer must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of his account.
3. Customer may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trade mark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than customers without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
§7. Intellectual Property
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Teamdeck sp. z o.o. and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Poland and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Teamdeck sp. z o.o..
§8. Links To Other Web Sites
1. Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Teamdeck sp. z o.o..
2. Teamdeck sp. z o.o. has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. Customer further acknowledge and agree that Teamdeck sp. z o.o. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
3. We strongly advise customer to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that customer visits.
1. We may terminate or suspend customer account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if customer breaches the Terms.
2. Upon termination, Customer right to use the Service will immediately cease. If customerwish to terminate his account, customer may simply discontinue using the Service.
§10. Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall Teamdeck sp. z o.o., nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
2. Teamdeck sp. z o.o. its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
§12. Governing Law
1. These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Poland, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
2. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
1. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
2. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
§14. Personal data
1. The Customer, by registration and by using the Service, provides their personal data voluntarily, whereby providing them is necessary to use the Service. Processing of above mentioned data is done at the customer request and with customer consent.
2. The personal data administrator shall be Teamdeck sp. z o.o. with its registered office in: Nowowiejskiego 55, 61-734 Poznań, Poland, NIP: 7831750055, REGON: 365865326, registered in the Regional Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto I Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, registered in the commercial register (KRS) under no. 0000646426.
4. Teamdeck sp. z .o. shall ensure that the customer exercises the rights resulting from the Act on Personal Data Protection, in particular the customer shall be entitled to access, change, correct, and request to delete their personal data.
5. The Customer shall be entitled to supplement, update, rectify, request to abort processing or to delete their personal data processed by the Teamdeck sp. z o.o. if the data are incomplete, out-of-date, untrue or they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. The Customer may exercise the right to request to abort processing or delete their personal data from the Teamdeck sp. z o.o. database by sending a suitable request to the Teamdeck by electronic means, along with the name and surname of the Customer.
6. Customer during use of the Service expresses consent for gathering, processing and using data given, including e-mail address, by the Administrator for the purpose of advertising, market research or customer behaviour and preference research, with the intended use of the research results for the purposes of improving the quality of services rendered by the Administrator in accordance with the act on providing services by electronic means.
7. The registration on the Servie means that the Customerexpresses consent for receiving the newsletter, commercial, advertising and marketing information from the Teamdeck sp. z o.o., service providers and their business partners. The customermay, at any time and without giving the reason, may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.